Thanks for choosing Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours “BzmTours”.
A Certified Tourism Gold standard Tour Operator, by the Belize Tourism Board. We welcome travelers to our beautiful country Belize, during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Our new norm, traveling in the world of COVID-19. Working together as we travel and tour, making sure everyone has an enjoyable and safe journey while in Belize. This pandemic has brought significant changes, nevertheless, we are working hard and making sure we adapt to the new norm.
Our staff at BzmTours are trained in best practice when it comes to hygiene and sanitation, a practice we have had, and continue to provide for the safety of all our travelers and the country of Belize. All our tours and sites have been designated within the safe corridor.
BzmTours welcomes everyone with a friendly face mask smile!
Mandatory measure to be taken when travelling to Belize to protect visitors and the Belizean Community from contracting the virus.
- Mandatory use of Face masks
- Expect to have your temperature tested upon pick up and arrival at the cruise port or hotel.
- All tours will be guided by our expert and trained tour guides
- Protect yourself and others, keep your distance………. six feet
- Adopt good personal hygiene, wash hands regularly with soap and water
- Avoid touching the face while in public areas
- All vehicles and high touch areas will be sanitized
- It is strongly advised for travelers traveling to Belize, to travel within the tourism safe corridors
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
Travelling to Belize During the COVID -19 Pandemic, things you need to know that will make your travelling much easier.
- Download the Belize Travel Health App in the App Store or visit https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety where you can also download the App.
- It is recommended that you bring along a PCR test, which should be done 72hrs before your flight to Belize.
- If you are unable to provide a PCR test upon arrival, you will be required to take a Covid test upon your arrival at Belize International Airport at a cost of $50 USD
- For more information on question and answers regarding travelling to Belize visit